- Smart switching, 230/400V single phase.
- Excellent arc characteristics.
- Maximum output of 200 amps allows the use of electrodes up to 4.0mm.
- Excellent stick rutile, basic, and cellulosic welding performance.
- Adjustable – “Arc Force” and “Hot Start” as standard.
- Line voltage compensation enables use of remote power from an engine-driven generator.
- Digital display – allows precise setting of welding current.
- Features “Lift TIG” –with no tungsten contamination
There are no reviews yet.